1 minute from Roppongi station on the Oedo line, exit 7; 3 minutes from the Hibiya line.
- Private Room
- Non-Smoking Seats
- All You Can Drink Plan
- Birthday Privilege
- English Menu
Concept :Come to Awaodori to immerse yourself in the exquisite taste of fresh chicken straight from Tokushima and the catch-of-the-day, fresh from the Tsukiji market. Enjoy dishes grilled, fried or served as sushi or sashimi; everything is a delight on the palate and a pleasure to the eyes. Awaodori features modern counters, western seating and Japanese-style sunken seating where diners can enjoy relaxing with friends and coworkers. Private rooms available for two to ten people are very popular and reservations are recommended. Awaodori features Tokoshima chicken, which is tastier than ordinary chicken, served fresh enough to be eaten as sashimi. Enjoy Tori no Tataki (chicken sashimi) for 700, Japanese-style grilled chicken (850), assorted sashimi (1,380) and skewers of Yakitori from 180. They offer a lunch set (900), which includes second helpings on side dishes, and a dinner course including chicken sashimi, salad, an original dish, sushi and dessert (3,500). Awaodori offers English menus to cater to their foreign customers and, true to the Roppongi nightlife; Awaodori is open until 5am so diners can enjoy delicious dishes late into the wee hours. For more Awaodori dishes, you can also try our Itamae Bar in Ginza and Toranomon
- B1F, Urban Bldg, 7-13-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 1 minute from Roppongi station on the Oedo line, exit 7; 3 minutes from the Hibiya line.
- 03-6440-9650(please mention JAPAN RESTAURANT.net for making reservations)
- Mon-Fri: Lunch: 11:30am-2:30pm, Dinner: 5pm-5am, Sat, Sun & Hols: Lunch: 11:30am-2:30pm, Dinner: 5pm-12am
- Closed On:
- 5 Private rooms(Capacity 120: small room-from 2 people, big room-from 10 people