2 minutes from Roppongi station, exit 2 and 4 minutes from exit 4. 9 minutes from Nogizaka station, exit 5.
- アレルギー対応食 / グルテンフリー
コンセプト :Being one of the exceptional Italian restaurants featuring a menu based on only local seasonal ingredients in Tokyo. Colours brings flavorful expertise to its constantly changing, but always fresh dishes. This cozy brunch and dinner spot is hidden in plain sight in a night life area of Roppongi.
キーポイント :It’s an upscale but casual spot, with well-polished wooden banquettes, natural wood countertops and finished with various modern Japanese art on the walls. Colours works well for family, groups, business meetings and is perfect for dates. Table seats, counter seats and one private room for 8 people are available.
お勧め料理 :From 6pm to 9pm, guests can enjoy an exclusive selection of course menus. Price range from ¥4,000 - ¥10,000 per person. Then from 9pm to 10:30pm, colours offers a variety of choices from their a la carte menu. The open kitchen turns out pork bone with clear broth ramen, seasonal edamame and juicy bite-size gyoza. Weekend brunch offers excellent lunch specials starting from ¥1,000. Additionally, colours has a wide variety of carefully chosen wines from Italy, France and Japan to match the dishes.
- Roppongi 718 Bldg. 3F, 7-18-15 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 2 minutes from Roppongi station, exit 2 and 4 minutes from exit 4. 9 minutes from Nogizaka station, exit 5.
- 03-6812-9410 (Please mention JAPAN RESTAURANT.net for making reservations)
- Tue-Fri: 6pm-11:30pm; Sat & Sun: 11:30am-2:30pm, 6pm-11:30pm
- Mon & first Sun of the month
- 22 seats