2 minutes from Shinjuku station, east exit.
- Private Room
- Party Menu
- All You Can Drink Plan
Concept :Ro to Matagi represents the fireplace of robatayaki and the hunters of the mountains of Tohoku. The restaurant charcoal grills healthy gibier cuisine, including venison, duck and boar. At Ro to Matagi, diners can experience the taste of a variety of Japanese dishes made with wild game and other seasonal ingredients prepared in many ways, including smoked, grilled, boiled and in a hot pot.
Key Points :The restaurant features items from the Matagi culture and the interior has been decorated with traditional hunting folk crafts, creating a unique atmosphere. There are private rooms for two to 16 people, as well as counter and table seating, making it suitable for many occasions.
Recommended Dishes :The signature dish is Sanjuso (¥1,800), an assortment of venison, boar and duck served robatayaki style. Other recommendations include basashi (¥1,980) and freshwater fish robatayaki from Uonuma in Niigata (¥980). Monthly course menus include the gibier selected course of 12 dishes and free-flowing drinks for ¥5,000 and the gibier premium course includes 12 dishes and three hours of drinks for ¥6,000, allowing guests to enjoy the rich flavor of wild game.
- Ishizuka Bldg 6F, 1-6-3 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- 2 minutes from Shinjuku station, east exit.
- 03-6233-9396(please mention JAPAN RESTAURANT.net for making reservations)
- Mon-Thu, Sat & Hol: 5pm-11pm (LO f: 10pm, d: 10:20pm), Fri & Hol Eve: 5pm-4am (LO f: 2am, d: 3am),
- Closed On:
- Sundays (open when Monday is a national holidays)