2 minutes from Ginza station, exit C8. 2 minutes from Ginza 1-chome station, exit 4. 5 minutes from JR Yurakucho station, central exit.
- Private Room
- Non-Smoking Seats
- Party Menu
- All You Can Drink Plan
- English Menu
- Birthday Privilege
Concept :A total calming experience in a spacious setting surrounded by natural elements and serving the finest homegrown ingredients, Nichigekka rises above the rest. Named after the characters for sun,moon and fire, Nichigekka draws on the passion in their name to give diners the best food, a warm welcoming atmosphere, and hospitality in the chic and modern Ginza area. They create a tranquil atmosphere with seating available around their in-house ponds or in their lounge area. Nichigekka’s professional chefs handpick ingredients to create dishes that perfectly match the changing seasons and are happy to offer vegetarian dishes to satisfy any taste. The restaurant’s signature course starts from ￥6,000 and a la carte choices include charcoal-roasted Kagoshima Berkshire pork (￥1,580 for 120g), handmade tofu made with Hokkaido soy milk (￥1,300), organic clay rice pots (￥1,200 for two servings) and handmade buckwheat noodles (￥1,000). Nichigekka has 20 private rooms for two to 50 people and English menus are available. For Japanese food in a relaxing atmosphere in the heart of Ginza, give Nichigekka a try. 2 minutes from Ginza station, exit C8. 2 minutes from Ginza 1-chome station, exit 4. 5 minutes from JR Yurakucho station, central exit.
- ZOE Ginza 6F, 3-3-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- 2 minutes from Ginza station, exit C8. 2 minutes from Ginza 1-chome station, exit 4. 5 minutes from JR Yurakucho station, central exit.
- 03-3538-7788(please mention JAPAN RESTAURANT.net for making reservations)
- Mon.-Fri. Lunch: 11:30am-3pm, Dinner: 5:30pm-11:30pm Sat.,Sun.,Holi. Lunch: 11:30am-5pm, Dinner:5pm-11pm (Sat.), 5pm-10pm (Sun.)
- Closed On:
- 253 seats (private rooms: 20, 2 to 50 people)