- Wine Bar
- Kobe Beef / Wagyu Beef
5 minutes from Roppongi station (Hibiya), exit 1C; 7 minutes from Roppongi station (Oedo), exit 3.
- Private Room
- Non-Smoking Seats
- English Menu
- Birthday Privilege
- Free Wi-Fi
- Online Booking
- Antiallergic food
Concept :ILBrio is a nouvelle Italian restaurant that provides a new experience in Italian dining. The concept is “as you like it,” giving diners the unique opportunity to have their meal customized just for them.
Key Points :The interior is simple and modern with brick walls, wood and marble floors with seasonal flowers and delicate lighting, creating a comfortable and relaxed dining space. Topped off with a spectacular view of Tokyo Tower and 7 elegant private rooms, ILBrio is the ideal space for everything from business meetings to intimate celebrations. ILBrio can accommodate food allergies.
Recommended Dishes :Instead of paper menus, staff brings a cart with 20 kinds of cold appetizers and 10 kinds of hot appetizers to the table, and diners can choose their favorite. For pasta and main, ingredients are brought to the table, allowing guests to see the high-quality produce from farmers across Japan, as well as fresh fish and select cuts of meat, right before their eyes. After choosing ingredients, diners can discuss cooking options and quantity with staff, providing the ultimate in custom dining. After the meal, dessert carts have 20 kinds of fruit and cakes, offering the same freedom to choose. Other than a la carte items, they also offer course menus using seasonal ingredients from ¥12,000.
- Roppongi Hillis West Walk 5F, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 5 minutes from Roppongi station (Hibiya), exit 1C; 7 minutes from Roppongi station (Oedo), exit 3.
- 03-5414-1033(please mention JAPAN RESTAURANT.net for making reservations)
- Lunch: 11am-3pm; Tea time: 3pm-4:30pm; Dinner: Mon-Thu: 5:30pm-mid, Fri, Sat & days before holi: 5:30pm-2am (LO 1am)
- Closed On:
- dining room seats up to 100; 4 private rooms seat 4-8 people each