12 minute walk from Roppongi, Nogizaka, Hiroo or Omotesando stations
- Private Room
- Non-Smoking Seats
- Party Menu
- English Menu
Concept :Nestled in the Gaien-Nishi district just minutes from Nishi-Azabu crossing, GOUKA offer traditional, yet unique, Chinese cuisine in a gorgeous, intimate setting. Recently relocating to Tokyo after 10 years in Osaka, the food is paramount at GOUKA and the attention to detail is evident in their use of the freshest ingredients to create beautiful, authentic Chinese dishes.
Key Points :The space is calm and elegant and has a sense of openness with plenty of space to enjoy the food. The owner chef and wife duo are the only staff in the warm, 14-seat space and diners are treated to feeling as if they are enjoying a private meal ser ved by a private chef in their own dining room.
Recommended Dishes :The seasonal menu changes monthly and a lunch course is at 6,500 yen and a seven course dinner is at 13,000 yen. The dinner course typically includes appetizers, soup, fish, meat, rice or noodles. The house specialty is subuta, or sweet and sour black vinegar pork and is always available a la carte or as a substitution for one of the courses. For an intimate, one-of-a-kind experience, the entire restaurant can be rented out for the night for 30,000 yen per person; a perfect place for a business meeting.
- STOKE Nishiazabu 1F, 2-7-3 Nishiazabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- 12 minute walk from Roppongi, Nogizaka, Hiroo or Omotesando stations
- 03-6450-6657(please mention JAPAN RESTAURANT.net for making reservations)
- Lunch: 12pm - 3pm (reservation required) Dinner: 6pm - 12mid (LO 10pm)
- Closed On:
- 14 seats (4 counter and 10 table) private room and entire restaurant reservation available