- Theme Restaurant / Entertainment
3 minutes from Marunouchi line Shinjuku-sanchome station, exit B5 and 5 mins from Shinjuku station, east exit
- Non-Smoking Seats
- Party Menu
- English Menu
- Birthday Privilege
- Kids Menu
- Online Booking
- Antiallergic Food / Gluten-free
Concept :As if transported to Spain, GARLOCHí is known to be the only place in Asia to offer an extraordinary experience of live flamenco shows and delicious Spanish food in an authentic tablao (the place where flamenco dances are performed). There is a large stage where performances by professional flamenco artists take place twice a day (except Sundays), creating an exciting and amazing experience.
Key Points :GARLOCHí selects the best artists from Madrid, Barcelona and Andalusia and their performances are rarely seen even in Spain. Performances are ¥3,500 to watch, with a seat upgrade option for an additional ¥800. The first show starts at 7:20pm and the second starts at 8:20pm. Forty-five table seats and booths are available.
Recommended Dishes :The restaurant offers creative Spanish cuisine prepared with select ingredients from Japan and Spain. Their recommendation is the Lope de Vega course (¥5,300), which includes assorted tapas, a main dish, paella and more. Bar time starts from 9pm and guests can enjoy a variety of drinks with no cover charge. GARLOCHí requires their guests to choose from a selection of course menu items for about ¥6,000.
- Isetan-Kaikan 6F, 3-15-17 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- 3 minutes from Marunouchi line Shinjuku-sanchome station, exit B5 and 5 mins from Shinjuku station, east exit
- 03-5361-6125 (please mention JAPAN RESTAURANT.net for making reservations)
- lunch: 11am-3pm (LO2:30pm), dinner: 6pm-10:30pm (LO Food 8:10pm, drink 10pm)
- Closed On:
- 120 seats
- Credit cards accepted: